Swedish Massage from "Ms. Kristy Miller"
Experience tranquility during a One-Hour Single or Couples Massage. Our Creek House Cottage is the location for your choice of Swedish or Deep Tissue Massage by Kristy Miller, our personal Licensed Massage Therapist and her team. Based on availability during your stay on your wedding weekend. Ms. Miller incorporates Aromatherapy, and the combination of aromatic essences with your massage is a marriage made in heaven. Both are a function of natural healing, restoring balance to the body and mind, and bringing about a sense of well-being.
Ms. Miller is an Independent Therapist, not directly affiliated with HollyOaks on the Marsh. Her services of independent of ours, and we simply provide the location for your convenience during your wedding weekend. You will be asked to authorize and sign health, allergy, and release statements, etc. HollyOaks on the Marsh does not accept any liability for the services that you are contracting with Ms. Miller.
Your agreement is with an Independent Contractor and not HollyOaks on the Marsh, Jay and Stephanie Maupin, or Hollyhock LLC. This Contractor is not, nor shall be deemed, the Client's employees or HollyOaks' employees. In its capacity as an Independent Contractor, the Client agrees, as follows:
- Contractor has the right to perform services for others during the term of this Agreement.
- Contractor has the sole right to control and direct the means, manner, and method by which the services required by this Agreement will be performed.
- Shall not be required to wear any uniforms provided by Client.
- Shall be performed by the Contractor with every intention to make this a pleasant experience.
- Contractor shall not receive any training from Client in the professional skills necessary to perform the services required.
- Contractor shall not be required by Client to devote full time to the performance of the services required.
- Contractor will comply with all federal, state, and local laws requiring drivers and other licenses, business permits, and certificates required to carry out the services to be performed under this Agreement.
- This is the entire Agreement between Contractor and Client
- If a dispute arises, the parties agree to resolve the dispute with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in Chatham County, GA. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation shall be shared equally by the parties.