Mixology Experience from "Shaken& Stirred Mixology"
Master Mixologist Brendan Torpey has 16 years in the food and beverage industry. During this time, he has helmed some of the best beverage programs for hotels, restaurants, cocktail lounges, whiskey rooms, and tap houses. He uses fresh and local ingredients to craft new, insprired creations or reimagine forgotten classics. It is his fiery passion to be the best and his exuberance for guest satisfaction that has led him to his latest project, Shaken & Stirred Mixology -- a full-service beverage catering company that specializes in mixing intensely delicious drinks for any event. Additionally, Brendan offers mixology classes -- a fun way to learn to craft varied drinks fin your own home.
Your agreement is with an Independent Contractor and not HollyOaks on the Marsh, Jay and Stephanie Maupin, or Hollyhock LLC. This Contractor is not, nor shall be deemed, the Client's employees or HollyOaks' employees. In its capacity as an Independent Contractor, the Client agrees, as follows:
- Contractor has the right to perform services for others during the term of this Agreement.
- Contractor has the sole right to control and direct the means, manner, and method by which the services required by this Agreement will be performed.
- Shall not be required to wear any uniforms provided by Client.
- Shall be performed by the Contractor with every intention to make this a pleasant experience.
- Contractor shall not receive any training from Client in the professional skills necessary to perform the services required.
- Contractor shall not be required by Client to devote full time to the performance of the services required.
- Contractor will comply with all federal, state, and local laws requiring drivers and other licenses, business permits, and certificates required to carry out the services to be performed under this Agreement.
- This is the entire Agreement between Contractor and Client
- If a dispute arises, the parties agree to resolve the dispute with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in Chatham County, GA. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation shall be shared equally by the parties.