Gourmet Grazing Boards from "Fit to Entertain"
Order a custom grazing board from HollyOaks and our partnership with Fit to Entertain. With more than 15 years in the events and entertaining industry, Caitlin takes pride in the details, presentation, and delivery from start to finish so that you can enjoy the ones you are with. "From curating a custom menu, until the last dish is clean and put away, one of her greatest joys is seeing my client not have to lift a finger, and actually get to hostess!"
The HollyOaks menu includes a tasty selection of Caitlin's favorite dishes, completely customizable for your guests dietary needs. Her foods are delicious and beautifully presented.
Your actual HollyOaks Grazing Board is yours to keep!
Bridesmaid Brunch / Picnic
Rehearsal Dinner Small Plates / Appetizers
Bachelor / Bachelorette Parties
Your agreement is with an Independent Contractor and not HollyOaks on the Marsh, Jay and Stephanie Maupin, or Hollyhock LLC. This Contractor is not, nor shall be deemed, the Client's employees or HollyOaks' employees. In its capacity as an Independent Contractor, the Client agrees, as follows:
- Contractor has the right to perform services for others during the term of this Agreement.
- Contractor has the sole right to control and direct the means, manner, and method by which the services required by this Agreement will be performed.
- Shall not be required to wear any uniforms provided by Client.
- Shall be performed by the Contractor with every intention to make this a pleasant experience.
- Contractor shall not receive any training from Client in the professional skills necessary to perform the services required.
- Contractor shall not be required by Client to devote full time to the performance of the services required.
- Contractor will comply with all federal, state, and local laws requiring drivers and other licenses, business permits, and certificates required to carry out the services to be performed under this Agreement.
- This is the entire Agreement between Contractor and Client
- If a dispute arises, the parties agree to resolve the dispute with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in Chatham County, GA. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation shall be shared equally by the parties.